Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together academic and professional housing experts to evaluate the nation's housing stock, address the issue of specialism and the problems of groups with special housing needs, and examine the range of policies aimed at meeting the housing needs of those for whom the market fails to offer acceptable options.
- Author BiographySARA ROSENBERRY is Associate Professor and Assistant Program Head of Urban Affairs and Planning, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, where she teaches courses on public policy, planning theory, and comparative social welfare. CHESTER HARTMAN is Fellow at the Institute for Policy Studes in Washington, DC and has taught at Harvard, Yale, Cornell, the University of Carlifornia at Berkeley, and the University of North Carolina.
- Author(s)Chester Hartman,Sara Rosenberry
- Date of Publication07/03/1989
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight752 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.