Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.94
- £13.01Trending at £19.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the UN's role in housing, land, and property rights in countries after violent conflict.
- Author BiographyScott Leckie is an international human rights lawyer, advocate, and researcher with twenty years experience in the international protection and promotion of human rights in more than 65 countries. He is Director of Displacement Solutions, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to resolving cases of forced displacement throughout the world. He is Founder and Special Advisor to the Centre on Housing Rights and Evictions (COHRE) and Founder and Director of Oneness World Foundation, which supports projects promoting a post-nation-state world. He has worked for a range of United Nations and other inter-governmental agencies, including the UN Mission in Kosovo, the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, the UN Habitat Programme, the UN Development Programme, the World Bank, the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, and the Council on Europe. He has written more than 150 books, articles, and reports on housing rights, forced evictions, property restitution for refugees, and other human rights themes.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byScott Leckie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.