Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative textbook on housing law that integrates the disciplines of law and public policy.
- Author BiographyDavid Cowan is Professor of Law and Policy at the University of Bristol and a barrister at Arden Chambers. He has published widely in the area of housing and related research, and has acted as a consultant to the England and Wales Law Commission and the Department for Communities and Local Government.
- Author(s)David Cowan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1130 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.