Housing Matters: National Evidence Relating to Disabled Children and Their Housing by Christine Oldman, Bryony Beresford (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionHousing Matters presents evidence to support and inform change in policy and practice to ensure that the housing needs of disabled children and their families are better met.
- Author BiographyBryony Beresford is a Research Fellow at the Social Policy Research Unit, University of York. Christine Oldman is a freelance researcher; she formerly worked as a Senior Research Fellow in the Centre for Housing Policy at the University of York.
- Author(s)Bryony Beresford,Christine Oldman
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note11figs.24tabs.
- Weight228 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.