Housing Policy in the UK by Peter Lee, Moyra Riseborough, David Mullins, Philip Leather, Alan Murie, Bruce Walker (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £115.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £74.68Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.43Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionHousing Policy in the UK is a major new textbook that traces the emergence of a 'new comprehensive housing policy' in the wake of the Communities Plan and regionalisation. Grounded in cutting-edge research and analysis, it provides a clear account of the evolution and current dimensions and tensions at the heart of this policy.
- Author BiographyDAVID MULLINS is Reader in Housing Studies, University of Birmingham, UK.ALAN MURIE is Professor of Urban and Regional Studies, University of Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Alan Murie,Bruce Walker,David Mullins,Moyra Riseborough,Peter Lee,Philip Leather
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/03/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePublic Policy and Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note336 p.
- Weight651 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.