Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.94Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining social housing provision in the context of current and historical practice, the contributors argue that the homeless, particularly those with mental health problems, run the very real risk of being socially excluded; and present arguments for how policy should develop.
- Author BiographyFiona Spiers is Head of Heritage Lottery Fund, Yorkshire and the Humber. She was formerly Appeals Manager at St Anne's Shelter and Housing Action, Leeds, where she edited this book and prepared evidence on homelessness for the Government's Social Exclusion Unit.
- Author(s)Fiona E. Spiers
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.