CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. Dallas Rogers,Rae Dufty-Jones
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 12 b&w illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface; Housing in Australia: a new century, Rae Dufty-Jones and Dallas Rogers. Part 1 People and Practices: Housing multigenerational households in Australian cities: evidence from Sydney and Brisbane at the turn of the 21st century, Edgar Liu, Hazel Easthope, Bruce Judd and Ian Burnley; Ethnic discrimination in private rental housing markets in Australia, Jacqueline Nelson, Heather MacDonald, Rae Dufty-Jones, Kevin Dunn and Yin Paradies; Housing and sustainability: everyday practices and material entanglements, Chantel Carr and Chris Gibson; Indigenous housing, Daphne Habibis; Reshaping housing consumption and production from the bottom up: insights from interpretivist housing research, Wendy Stone; Boomer housing preferences: Active Adult Lifestyle Communities versus aging in place, Caryl Bosman; Policy implications for governing Australia's apartment communities: tenants, committees of management and strata managers, Erika Altmann. Part 2 Policies: Private rental housing in Australia: political inertia and market change, Kath Hulse and Terry Burke; Keynes in the Antipodes: the housing industry, First Home Owners Grants and the Global Financial Crisis, Elizabeth Taylor and Tony Dalton; The historical construction of 'the public housing problem' and deconcentration policies, Kathy Arthurson and Michael Darcy; Reviewing the Social Housing Initiative: unpacking opportunities and challenges for community housing provision in Australia, Kristian Ruming; Homelessness, the 'Housing First' approach and the creation of 'home', Hazel Blunden and Gabrielle Drake; 21st century Australian housing: new frontiers in the Asia-Pacific, Dallas Rogers and Rae Dufty-Jones. Index.
- Author BiographyRae Dufty-Jones is a Senior Lecturer in Geography and Urban Studies at the University of Western Sydney, Australia. Dr Dallas Rogers is a Lecturer in Urban Studies the University of Western Sydney, Australia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.