All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor all those people who love art but don't make time for it and feel guilty as a result, ART HAPPINESS is the answer.
- Author BiographyBridget Watson Payne is an author, blogger, art book editor and art lover. Over the course of fifteen years in publishing, she has collaborated with hundreds of artists, photographers, designers and illustrators to make their book ideas a beautiful reality. She has taught at Makeshift Society and the ICON Illustration conference; spoken at PhotoAlliance, California College of the Arts, Art Libraries Society of North America, and the California Writer's Club, among others; and been featured in Publisher's Weekly, Photo District News, and Closer magazine. Bridget is the author of the books THIS IS HAPPENING: LIFE THROUGH THE LENS OF INSTAGRAM, NEW YORK JACKIE: PICTURES FROM HER LIFE IN THE CITY and HOW TO BE A GROWN-UP: ADVICE FOR A WORK IN PROGRESS. An avid museum-goer and maker of pictures, she lives in San Francisco with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Bridget Watson Payne
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2017
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £8.34Trending at £9.98
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.23
- £27.64Trending at £32.98
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £5.98Trending at £9.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.