How Artists See Cities: Streets, Buildings, Shops, Transportation by Colleen Carroll (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.43+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.06Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.60Trending at £5.13
- £13.40Trending at £15.87
- £5.06Trending at £7.00
- £3.79Trending at £3.85
- £4.11Trending at £4.71
- £4.88Trending at £4.97
- £16.87Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionWith this volume, Abbeville continues its series of interactive, inquiry-based books designed to teach children about the world by looking at art, and about art by looking at the world.
- Author BiographyColleen Carroll is an educational consultant for MTV, USA Today, the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History, Black Entertainment Television, CNBC, Channel One, and The Edison Project. She previously taught sixth grade in California and now lives in New York.
- Author(s)Colleen Carroll
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/11/1998
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow Artists See
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Kids,US
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography
- Weight288 g
- Width191 mm
- Height237 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.