CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizes relevant theories and findings from the fields of social cognition, consumer behavior, decision science, behavioral finance, affective science, cognitive science, and neuroscience. This title surveys a range of communication techniques - including those concerning speaking, writing, content, style, typography, and emotional appeals.
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Young is Associate Teaching Professor of Management Communication at the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. A regular presenter at the Management Communication Association's annual conferences, he received his Ph.D. in Rhetoric from Carnegie Mellon in 1989.
- Author(s)Richard O. Young
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight725 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.