All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealer banks - that is, large banks that deal in securities and derivatives, such as J P Morgan and Goldman Sachs - are of a size and complexity that sharply distinguish them from typical commercial banks. This book examines how these banks collapse and how we can prevent the need to bail them out.
- Author BiographyDarrell Duffie is the Dean Witter Distinguished Professor of Finance at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business. He is the author of Dynamic Asset Pricing Theory and the coauthor of Credit Risk: Pricing, Measurement, and Management (both Princeton).
- Author(s)Darrell Duffie
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 line illus. 2 tables.
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.99
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £9.18Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.