All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.93
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe size of government is arguably the most controversial discussion in United States politics, and this issue won't fade from prominence any time soon. There must surely be a tipping point beyond which more government taxing and spending harms the economy, but where is that point? This book answers this question.
- Author BiographyJon Bakija is Professor of Economics at Williams College. Lane Kenworthy is Professor of Sociology and Yankelovich Chair in Social Thought at the University of California, San Diego. Peter Lindert is Distinguished Professor of Economics at the University of California, Davis. Jeff Madrick is Director of the Bernard L. Schwartz Rediscovering Government Initiative at the Century Foundation, editor of Challenge magazine, and a frequent contributor to the New York Review of Books.
- Author(s)Jeff Madrick,Jon Bakija,Lane Kenworthy,Peter Lindert
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note23 b/w line art, 1 table
- Weight275 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.