All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings science to marketing with practical findings that have been replicated, explained and generalised into 'laws' we can rely on. Provides insight for all business professionals to market their brands effectively. Author from University of South Australia.
- Author BiographyProfessor Byron Sharp is the Director of the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science at the University of South Australia. The Institute's fundamental research is used and financially supported by many of the world's leading corporations including Coca-Cola, Kraft, Kellogg's, British Airways, Procter & Gamble, Nielsen, TNS, Turner Broadcasting, Network Ten, Simplot, Mars and many others. Dr Sharp has published over 100 academic papers and is on the editorial board of five journals. He recently co-hosted a conference at the Wharton Business School on laws of advertising and, with Professor Jerry Wind, is editing a special issue of the Journal of Advertising Research on the topic.
- Author(s)Byron Sharp
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.