Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.93
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.66
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.61
- £8.22Trending at £9.47
- £11.10Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes it's a struggle to forgive a friend, a family member, a coworker, or a neighbor. This book helps you to look at the meaning of forgiveness and the impact that choosing to forgive - or refusing to forgive - has on your life. It also helps you identify the battles worth fighting and the ones that aren't and how to tell the difference.
- Author BiographySara Horn is a wife and mom and the founder of Wives of Faith, a ministry for military wives. She's written numerous articles and books, including My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife and My So-Called Life as a Submissive Wife. She's devoted to her husband, who serves in the US Navy Reserves, crazy about her son, and passionate about her ministry to women.
- Author(s)Sara Horn
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.