CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the concept of trust from the angle of the trustee, rather than the truster. Rather than thinking of trust as risk-taking, Potter views it as equally a matter of responsibility-taking. She looks at trust particularly in the context of power relations.
- Author BiographyNancy Nyquist Potter is associate professor of philosophy at the University of Louisville.
- Author(s)Nancy Nyquist Potter
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/11/2002
- Series TitleFeminist Constructions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight299 g
- Width150 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.