Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume develops a pragmatic approach to the engagement of highly skilled members of the diaspora for the benefit of their countries of origin. It is based on empirical work in middle-income economies such as those in Argentina, Mexico, and Russia, as well as in high-income countries such as South Korea, Ireland, and the UK.
- Author BiographyYevgeny Kuznetsov is a nonresident senior research fellow at the Migration Policy Institute and senior adviser to the Skolkovo Innovation Foundation in Moscow, Russia. Dr. Kuznetsov, currently on leave from his position as a senior economist at the World Bank, is a specialist in technological innovation and international migration of the highly skilled.
- PublisherMigration Policy Institute
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMigration Policy Institute
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byYevgeny Kuznetsov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.