How Charts Can Make You Money: An Investor's Guide to Technical Analysis by T.H. Stewart (Hardback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £118.39Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £45.44Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe author has provided an introductory guide to technical analysis for investors. Whereas most books on the subject start some way up the learning curve, this begins at the beginning. This book is very extensively illustrated and international in its coverage.
- Author(s)T.H. Stewart
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/02/1996
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight830 g
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.