All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £9.72Trending at £13.02
- £14.73Trending at £16.91
- £13.12Trending at £15.20
- £11.79Trending at £13.00
- £11.27Trending at £16.99
- £6.54Trending at £6.99
- £6.95Trending at £7.12
About this product
- DescriptionHow Children Develop provides a fresh approach to the topically-organized child development course. It presents the latest research without overwhelming students with detail, and is backed by a full range of media and supplements. The third edition features new pedagogy and updated coverage of neuroscience, child welfare, and gender development.
- Author BiographyROBERT SIEGLER is the Teresa Heinz Professor of Cognitive Psychology at Carnegie Mellon University, USA. He has served as Associate Editor of Developmental Psychology journal. In 2005 he received the American Psychological Association's Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award. JUDY DeLOACHE is the Lawrence R. Kenan Jr. Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia, USA. She has served as president of the Developmental Division of the American Psychological Association and as a member of the executive boards of the International Society for the Study of Infancy and the Cognitive Development Society. The holder of a Scientific MERIT Award from the National Insititutes of Health, she has also been recognized several times for outstanding undergraduate teaching. NANCY EISENBERG is Regent's Professor of Psychology at Arizona State University, USA. She has served on the board of directors of the American Psychological Society, on the governing board of the Society for Research in Child Development, on the council of the American Psychological Association, and as president of the Western Psychological Association. She has served as the editor of the Psychological Bulletin and been the recipient of several National Institutes of Health 'Career Development' and 'Career Scientist' awards.
- Author(s)Judy DeLoache,Nancy Eisenberg,Robert S. Siegler
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date25/02/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1888 g
- Width238 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.