Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Description* A critical review of research into how children come to understand the social world. * Addresses a broad range of issues in children's theories of mind . * Takes an integrated approach to the development of children's social understanding.
- Author BiographyJeremy Carpendale is Associate Professor of Psychology at Simon Fraser University, Canada. Charlie Lewis is Professor of Family and Developmental Psychology at Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)Charlie Lewis,Jeremy Carpendale
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleUnderstanding Children's Worlds
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width167 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.