All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoing beyond simply understanding the work of key theorists, this book helps the reader comprehend and recognize what learning actually looks like and how to best facilitate it in any setting. The exercises, real-life examples and chapter summaries in the book make this an accessible course text.
- Author BiographySean MacBlain is Reader in Child Development and Disability at the University of St Mark and St John. Before taking up his current position Sean worked as a Senior Lecturer in Education and Developmental Psychology at Stranmillis University College, a College of Queens University Belfast. Prior to working as an academic, Sean worked as an educational psychologist in Belfast and Somerset, and continues in this field in his own private practice, SMB Associates SW LTD (firstname.lastname@example.org). Sean's research interests include the professional development of teachers and Early Years practitioners and the social and emotional development of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities. Sean is married to Angela and lives in Devon, England.
- Author(s)Sean MacBlain
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.