All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlready a runaway bestseller in the UK, How Clean Is Your House? is packed with trade secrets and inventive cleaning solutions that will get Americans back on track and cleaning properly in no time. Watch and learn as the dynamic duo sweeps through a house room by room, offering top tips that will turn any home into a gleaming place.
- Author BiographyAggie MacKenzie has worked on many national magazines, and was associate editor at the Good Housekeeping Institute, where all the latest appliances, cleaning products and gadgets are tested. She now writes a column for The Times. Kim Woodburn is a professional cleaning lady, and has kept house for Hollywood moguls and even a sheik in Kent.
- Author(s)Aggie MacKenzie,Kim Woodburn
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/04/2005
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight728 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Most relevant reviews
- outlawzgal2522 Mar, 2012by
A brilliant book. Many things to tell you how to clean at your home!
I bought the book is call "How Clean Is Your House". I really like this book because it tell everything how to cleaning with a tip and learn a new thing how to cleaning. I do not consider this book is compare to any other the books. If you want to learn how to clean at your home and want to learn a new thing with the cleaner product so this book is for you.
- aga427 Sep, 2011by
Great book!so many brilliant tips,so hellpfull!
that brilliant book!show you how clean house,so many tips.old fashion way:vinegar,salt,soda,and how simple product use in our every day live!so you not need to anymore spend some much money for this expensive cleaning product!Just simply follow the book tips and your house gonna be sparkle like never before!
- nellydell198607 Sep, 2011by
not hundreds of hany tips just a readable sat nav of cleanin your home
prob one of the worse books i have i thought it would be full of little tricks etc like in the show but it mainly just tellin you what order to clean your house in top to bottom, pull sheets bk etc
- seagullhiggy18 Aug, 2011by
A very interesting book,has loads of interesting tips should save loads of money as a lot of the cleaning products are already in your house in use for other things.Well worth investing in
- demon_kakarot03 Aug, 2011by
Cola makes your toilet clean. Hmmm.
Bought as a gift for my mum, full of loads of hints & tips. One is pouring cola in the toilet to remove stains. Can't say i've tried it but there's loads of other useful tidbits. Easier having this to hand rather than having to search the net for 1001 uses for malt vinegar. Well worth buying.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.97
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
- £4.46Trending at £7.48