Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.39Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 8 Jan
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by martletshospice_media
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides hundreds of handy tips to make your home sparkle, including sweeping through a house from top to bottom, fluffy marigolds, big hair and lots of white vinegar at the ready.
- Author BiographyAggie MacKenzie has worked on many national magazines, and was associate editor at the Good Housekeeping Institute, where all the latest appliances, cleaning products and gadgets are tested. She now writes a column for The Times. Kim Woodburn is a professional cleaning lady, and has kept house for Hollywood moguls and even a sheik in Kent.
- Author(s)Aggie MacKenzie,Kim Woodburn
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2004
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight540 g
- Width185 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- skyepoodle29 Mar, 2017by
Very handy tips, a very good book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- mazmaniac30 Oct, 2013by
Do yourself a favour and order one today
Bought this book to get some tips for cleaning. Been invaluable. Certainly recommend this book to anyone. Tips given are amazing.
- kg-tiliaka24 Oct, 2011by
A great buy - well worth the money.
Bought this book a while ago as a funny present for a friend! Liked it so much that I've bought another for myself! It's full of cleaning tips that don't involve you spending the earth on cleaning products. A great buy - well worth the money.
- dorali17412 Jul, 2011by
Well worth getting - Aggie and Kim excell!!!!
I have the first book and acquired this as additional info, and it provided it. Great book and was the first. Great to delve into when accidents happen.
- honey72ster26 Nov, 2010by
basic story, fantastic to read, you must have and watch the TV show as well :-) i am sure everyone is know these two lovely lady who spend their life to clean up some messy home around England. so this is their story and in this book they can give you some very bright idea!!!
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £8.23Trending at £9.95
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £7.36Trending at £7.64
- £6.02Trending at £9.99