All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.84
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.95Trending at £8.88
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £9.59Trending at £13.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.91
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're a man of a certain age you'll know there comes a point in life when getting a sports car and over-analysing your contribution to society sounds like a really good idea.
- Author BiographyJohn Bishop was born in Liverpool and grew up in Winsford and Runcorn, Cheshire. In 2006, approaching his 40th birthday, John left his job to pursue a career in comedy. Within three years he was playing to sell-out arenas and had released the fastest-selling debut DVD in history. Now a household name and one of the biggest stars in comedy, John has just completed his third nationwide arena tour. John lives with his wife and three sons in Cheshire and his hobbies include his dog Bilko and supporting Liverpool, but not always in that order.
- Author(s)John Bishop
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/06/2014
- Content Note(2x8pp plates)
- Weight490 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.