All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the basic concepts in cosmology, drawing on insights from an astronomer who has pioneered much of this research over the years. This book covers such topics as the gravitational growth of perturbations in an expanding universe, the abundance and properties of dark matter halos and galaxies, and reionization.
- Author BiographyAbraham Loeb is professor of astronomy and director of the Institute for Theory and Computation at Harvard University.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, 2012 Chambliss Astronomical Writing Award 2012.
- Author(s)Abraham Loeb
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2010
- Series TitlePrinceton Frontiers in Physics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note14 halftones. 17 line illus.
- Weight255 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.