All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential text for anyone interested in teaching primary school children, including teacher educators, classteachers and headteachers, critically examining what constitutes outstanding or good teaching of children in the primary years .
- Author BiographyDr Tony Eaude was previously a headteacher of a multi-cultural primary school in Oxford. After studying for a doctorate at the Department of Education, University of Oxford, he has worked independently, mainly in research, writing and teaching both adults and children. He is passionate about the need to change current approaches to teaching young children.
- Author(s)Tony Eaude
- PublisherCritical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Guides for Teacher Educators
- Place of PublicationNorthwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCritical Publishing Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.