All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £24.08Was:£27.95Free postage
- £24.19Was:£27.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative primer on the four key techniques that today's planet hunters use to detect the feeble signals of planets orbiting distant stars.
- Author BiographyJohn Asher Johnson is professor of astronomy at Harvard University.
- PrizesCommended for Choice 's Outstanding Academic Titles for 2016 2016.
- Author(s)John Asher Johnson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePrinceton Frontiers in Physics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 halftone. 17 line illus.
- Weight312 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.