All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the physics and function of magnetic resonance imaging with an emphasis on practical information. It describes the underlying physical principles of the MR experiment and the basic pulse sequences commonly used in clinical MRI. It includes a glossary that offers rapid access to MRI terminology.
- Author(s)Borut Marincek,Dominik Weishaupt,Victor D. Koechli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/07/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 Tables, black and white; 57 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 170 p. 57 illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006. Corr. 2nd printing 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.