All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book answers two fundamental questions for European advanced democracies: how Europeans view democracy (or how democracy should be) and how Europeans evaluate democracy (or how European democracies work in practice).
- Author BiographyMonica Ferrin is Researcher at the University of Zurich, where she works in several projects related to citizens' attitudes, behavior, and citizenship. She also collaborates with Collegio Carlo Alberto. ; Hanspeter Kriesi holds the Stein Rokkan Chair in Comparative Politics at the European University Institute in Florence. Previously, he had been teaching at the universities of Amsterdam, Geneva and Zurich. He was the director of a Swiss national research program on the 'Challenges to democracy in the 21st century' from 2005-2012.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleComparative Politics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight766 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byHanspeter Kriesi,Monica Ferrin
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.