Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolly, Dennis, Angela, Adrian and their peers were bound to lose their spiritual innocence and their virginities on the way from the 1950s to the '70s. On the one hand there was the traditional Catholic Church, on the other the siren call of the permissive society. It was inevitable that things would change radically. But how far could it go?
- Author BiographyDavid Lodge has written many bestselling novels, including THINKS and NICE WORK. His books have sold well over a million copies in Penguin. Formerly Professor of English at Birmingham University, he now writes full-time. He continues to live in Birmingham.
- PrizesWinner of Whitbread Book Awards: Book of the Year 1980 and Whitbread Book Awards: Novel Category 1980 and Whitbread Prize (Novel) 1980.
- Author(s)David Lodge
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/1981
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/02/2012
- Weight174 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.95Trending at £5.54
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £3.73Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.