CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- Series TitleThe Subnuclear Series (Closed)
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note61 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1279 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAntonino Zichichi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsOpening Lecture.- Elementary particle physics today.- Theoretical Lectures.- Discrete mechanics.- Lattice calculations in gauge theory.- The U(1) problem: Instantons, axions, and familons.- Spontaneous supersymmetry breaking in N=1 and N=2 supergravity theories coupled to matter systems.- Seminars on Specialized Topics.- Testing supersymmetry.- Composite W-bosons and their dynamics.- Inclusive decay of heavy flavours.- Spin dependence and tests of QCD.- Review Lectures.- Physics results of the UAI collaboration at the CERN proton-antiproton collider.- Analysis of the hadronic final states at the CERN pp collider.- The problem of new heavy flavors: Top and superbeauty.- QCD at the collider.- Tests of QCD at PETRA.- Status of the glueballs.- Universitality features in (pp), (e+e?), and deep inelastic scattering process.- Celebration of E P Wigner's Birthday.- Events, laws of nature, and invariance principles.- Closing Ceremony.- Prizes and scholarships.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.