Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of a team of human rights advocates who work to bring justice to the poor and reverse the legacy of lawlessness and suffering in Haiti
- Author BiographyFran Quigley is a clinical professor at the Indiana University McKinney School of Law, where he directs the Health and Human Rights Clinic. He is author of Walking Together, Walking Far.
- Author(s)Fran Quigley
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Content Note12 black and white illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.