Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionA collective story of all humankind. This book explores questions such as: Where did we come from?; What is our destiny as a species?; Why the miracle of consciousness, self-awareness and the agony and ecstasy of existence?; and, Why do we have a sense of order, morality, purpose, and even intimations of the divine?
- Author BiographyMartin Lockley was brought up on nature reserves in Wales and England where he later earned his PhD in Paleontology and his Welsh Track and Field colours. Now a Professor at the University of Colorado, Denver, he works and writes on fossil tracks and field conservation issues and teaches The Evolution of Consciousness. Ryo Morimoto was born in Japan where he spent the first eighteen years of his life. He then studied Philosophy, Psychology, and Clinical Psychology at the University of Colorado, Denver, developing an interest in Consciousness Studies. He is now a graduate student at Brandeis University studying Anthropology.
- Author(s)Martin G. Lockley,Ryo Morimoto
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note15 b&w illustrations
- Weight569 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.