All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the concept of a learning disability in concrete terms for younger students. This supportive and upbeat story reassures readers that they are capable, and can use smart strategies to help themselves learn.
- Author BiographyBrenda S. Miles, PhD, is a clinical pediatric neuropsychologist who has worked in hospital, rehabilitation, and school settings. She is particularly interested in evidence-based interventions and brain plasticity in the remediation of learning challenges. Her first book for children, Imagine a Rainbow: A Child's Guide for Soothing Pain, was published by Magination Press in 2006. Colleen A. Patterson, MA, is a psychologist who has worked in the field of school and clinical psychology for the past 20 years. She is an advocate for students with learning challenges within the educational system.How I Learn: A Kid's Guide to Learning Disability is her first book. Jane Heinrichs studied illustration at Camberwell College of Arts in London, England. She loves drawing, reading, and huge chocolate sundaes. Her first book, Magic at the Museum, was short-listed for Best-Illustrated Book at the Manitoba Book Awards.
- Author(s)Brenda S. Miles,Colleen A. Patterson
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Heinrichs
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.73
- £5.49Trending at £5.85
- £5.79Trending at £7.99
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £4.79Trending at £5.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.