Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis new introduction to linguistics presents language in all its amazing complexity, while guiding students gently through the basics.
- Author BiographyCarol Genetti is a Professor of Linguistics at the University of California, Santa Barbara and Dean of the UC Santa Barbara Graduate Division.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note96 b/w illus. 19 maps 57 tables 150 exercises
- Weight1520 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byCarol Genetti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.