Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays assembled in How Law Knows provide a sample of the diversity, responsiveness, and influence that law's knowledge practices have on legal outcomes and the world beyond law.
- Author BiographyAustin Sarat is William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Jurisprudence and Political Science and Five College Fortieth Anniversary Professor at Amherst College. Lawrence Douglas is Professor of Law, Jurisprudence & Social Thought at Amherst College. Martha Merrill Umphrey is Associate Professor of Law, Jurisprudence & Social Thought at Amherst College.
- Author(s)Martha Merrill Umphrey
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2006
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Amherst Series in Law, Jurisprudence
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAustin Sarat,Lawrence Douglas
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.