All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is music so important to most of us? How does music help us both in our everyday lives, and in the more specialist context of music therapy? This book suggests a new way of approaching these topical questions, drawing from Ansdell's long experience as a music therapist, and from the latest thinking on music in everyday life.
- Author BiographyDr Gary Ansdell is an experienced music therapist, trainer and researcher - currently Director of Education at the music therapy charity Nordoff Robbins. He has published widely in the fields of music, music therapy, and music and health/wellbeing, and is co-editor, with the music sociologist Tia DeNora, of the Ashgate Series Music and Change: Ecological Perspectives.
- Author(s)Mr. Gary Ansdell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleMusic and Change: Ecological Perspectives
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 9 b&w illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byMr. Gary Ansdell,Professor Tia DeNora
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.