All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £24.05Was:£31.99Free postage
- £23.37Was:£31.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionEvery successful organization needs high-performance teams to compete and succeed. Yet, technical people are often resistant to traditional touchy-feely teambuilding. To improve communication, performance, and morale among NASA s technical teams, former NASA Astrophysicist Dr.
- Author BiographyCharles J. Pellerin holds a PhD in astrophysics and is the former director of NASA's Astrophysics Division, where he oversaw an annual budget of $750 million, launched a dozen satellites, and led the team that repaired the Hubble Space Telescope. He was also Professor of Leadership in the business school at the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Author(s)Charles J. Pellerin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight488 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.