All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compares how affluent capitalist economies differ in their patterns of technological innovation.
- Author BiographyJingjing Huo is an Associate Professor at the Department of Political Science, University of Waterloo. He obtained his PhD in Political Science from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. His research focuses on the political economy of advanced industrialized countries, especially technological innovation and labor market policies. He has published a book with Cambridge University Press (2009) on labor market policies in advanced industrialized countries, as well as various articles on technological innovation and social policies, in journals such as Comparative Political Studies, Socio-Economic Review, and Journal of European Social Policy.
- Author(s)Jingjing Huo
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £35.09
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £10.00
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.