All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series designed to open up the world of natural history, this book describes how nature works. The experiments and demonstrations have been photographed for clarity and can be done with easily available materials.
- PrizesWinner of Science Book Junior Prize 1992.
- Author(s)David Burnie
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/1991
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleEyewitness Science Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/06/1999
- Content Notecolour illustrations, photographs
- Weight1062 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Reading Age7+
- Interest Agefrom 12
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.