How Nearly Everything Was Invented by the Brainwaves by Lisa Swerling, Ralph Lazar, Roger Bridgman (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £91.13Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
- £3.64+ £3.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by paula9567
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrainwaves are little mischief makers with big ideas. They tell you about key inventions, the breakthroughs that lead to them and answers to questions like - When was the wheel first used? This book reveals the who, what, when, where and why of various inventions and explains the way it transformed the way we live.
- Author BiographyIllustrated by Lisa Sterling and Ralph Lazar, the husband and wife team who established LastLemon Productions in 1999, which originates, produces and licenses cartoon properties, including Harold's Planet and Vimrod.
- PrizesWinner of Aventis General Prize for Science Books 2007.
- Author(s)Lisa Swerling,Ralph Lazar,Roger Bridgman
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/11/2008
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight766 g
- Width258 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJilly Macleod
- Illustrator(s)Last Lemon Productions
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £36.72Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.