All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionBalancing your hormones can save your marriage, as well as your husband's life. Maybe you don't care? Chances are that you are angry, frustrated, tired and just over it. That's your perspective and it's real and probably justified - hell who wants to be a perfect superwoman and mum and wife at the same time.
- Author BiographyDr. Sandra Cabot is the medical and executive director of the Australian National Health Advisory Service. She graduated with honors in medicine and surgery from the University of Adelaide in South Australia in 1975. She began her medical career in 1980 as a general practitioner obstetrician-gynecologist and practiced in Sydney Australia. During the mid-1980s she spent six months working as a volunteer doctor at the Leyman hospital, which is the largest missionary hospital in northern India.
- Author(s)Sandra Cabot
- PublisherWomen's Health Advisory Service Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCamden, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWomen's Health Advisory Service Pty Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations & tables throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.