All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephanie Calman moves on from bad motherhood, failed grown-upness to the ultimate in tricky relationships: that of mother and daughter. In Calman style she serves up a painfully acute examination of the human condition, softened by the bellylaugh of recognition.
- Author BiographyStephanie Calman is married with two children. So far, she seems to have got away with it. She is also the creator of the hugely popular website, The Bad Mothers Club (www.badmothersclub.co.uk), a writer and broadcaster whose credits include a primetime sitcom on Channel 4, several documentaries on Radio 4 and many TV appearances including on 'Have I Got News For You'.
- Author(s)Stephanie Calman
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/09/2008
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/11/2009
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £5.45Trending at £6.05
- £9.73Trending at £13.08
- £37.54Trending at £51.59
- £8.60Trending at £10.83
- £15.74Trending at £17.22
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £7.62Trending at £8.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.