All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author of Mom Loves Me Best (And Other Lies You Told Your Sister) comes a hilarious and one-of-a-kind look at mother/daughter relationships, filled with unique tips and witty observations that will delight women everywhere. Special Mother's Day mailing to newspapers and television hosts.
- Author BiographyLinda Sunshine is the author of more than 50 books, including Mom Loves Me Best and She's Just That into You! Most recently, she has published books about the making of the movies Memoirs of a Geisha, Ray, Vanity Fair, and Sideways. Linda lives in Los Angeles and New York City.
- Author(s)Linda Sunshine
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width129 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Pagination142 pp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.