All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA critical examination of the federal government policy agenda in the context of Canada's opposition power structure and the global debt crisis.
- Author BiographyG. Bruce Doern is professor in the School of Public Policy and Administration at Carleton University and in the Politics Department at the University of Exeter. Christopher Stoney is associate professor in the School of Public Policy and Administration at Carleton University.
- Author(s)Christopher Stoney,G. Bruce Doern
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.