All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, the author presents an enlightened theory of psychotherapy which has broad implications for the understanding of human behavior.
- Author BiographyJoseph Weiss is a training analyst at the San Francisco Psychoanalytic Institute, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California Medical Center in San Francisco, and Co-director (with Harold Sampson) of the San Francisco Psychotherapy Research Group. He received his baccalaureate degree from Harvard, his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati Medical School, and was trained in psychoanalysis at the San Francisco Psychoanalytic Institute, where he became a training analyst in 1962. He is also currently in private practice in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Joseph Weiss
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication20/08/1993
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.