CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.28
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionHow Schools Succeed considers a broad conception of educational context, taking into consideration work environment, facilities, and space as well as the interpersonal, social, and organizational settings in which teaching and learning occur.
- Author BiographyEdward L. Harris, PhD, is Professor and Williams Chair of Educational Leadership Administrator for the Brock International Prize in Education at Oklahoma State University/Tulsa.
- Author(s)Edward L. Harris
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 8 tables
- Weight363 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.