All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is time for academics to embrace the fact that nothing is more appealing to readers - especially to our students - than personal stories with meaning-making implications that can touch all lives. This book illustrates the value of personal narrative writing.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Nash has been a professor at the University of Vermont for 45 years. He is the director of the Graduate Program in Interdisciplinary Studies in Education. He is a prolific scholar, having written 14 books, many of them national award winners, and well over 100 articles, as well as dozens of book chapters and reviews. In 2003 he was named an Official University-Wide Scholar in the Social Sciences and Humanities at the University of Vermont. This is his fifth book published by Peter Lang. Sydnee Viray is a highly respected student services administrator at the University of Vermont. She is a social worker and consultant/scholar in the areas of diversity and inclusion and financial management for mission driven non-profits. She has over 10 years of experience bearing witness to the countless stories of individuals who have been on a path of seeking wholeness and meaning. She is currently a Scholarly Personal Narrative writing co-instructor and co-author.
- Author(s)Robert J. Nash,Sydnee Viray
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- Series TitleCritical Qualitative Research
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight300 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.