All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1. Introduction; 2. Running a restaurant; 3. Your restaurant; 4. Location, location, location; 5. Financial; 6. Equipment; 7. Marketing; 8. Staffing; 9. Suppliers and menus; 10. Starting up; 11. Service charges; 12. Being a customer; 13. A day in the life of a restauranteur.
- Author BiographyCarol Godsmark is a restaurant journalist, critic and chef as well as being a restaurant consultant, Good Food Guide inspector and past restaurateur. So she writes from a broad range of personal experience and most importantly helps you to put yourself in your customers' shoes.
- Author(s)Carol Godsmark
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSmall Business Start-Ups
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/02/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.99
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.