Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis study compares the ways in which periods of Tory domination come to an end. It tries to assess if there are factors common to the decline and fall of each Conservative administration in British history since the beginnings of the modern party-based political system.
- Author BiographyAnthony Seldon is Founding Director of the Institute of Contemporary British History.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/10/1996
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFontana Press
- Out-of-print date05/07/2003
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edited byAnthony Seldon
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.