CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores Ukraine's political and economic metamorphosis. This book discusses Ukraine's integration in the international organizational hierarchy like the NATO and the WTO. It traces the country's transformation into a market economy and assesses the repercussions of this political rebirth on Ukraine's governmental and societal architecture.
- Author BiographyAnders Aslund was a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics from 2006 to May 2015. He examined the economic policies of Russia, Ukraine, and Eastern Europe, as well as the broader implications of economic transition. Aslund served as an economic adviser to the governments of Russia in 1991-94 and Ukraine in 1994-97.
- Author(s)Anders Aslund
- PublisherThe Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Content Notemaps, chronology, graphs, charts, index
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.